Natalia MaslovaSenior Lean Advisor - Russia
areas of expertise
- Management system analysis and assessment
- Coaching and mentoring
- Hoshin Kanri and Balanced Scorecards (strategy matrix, KPIs)
- Systems of financial and non-financial staff motivation
- The program of Lean Six Sigma tools to use
- Developing, training and supporting lean-leadership teams, cross-functional team-building
- Employee: development, training and engaging
- Visualization for the execution of strategic and operational goals
- Lean-meetings, daily kaizen, kaizen events
- Leading, managing, coordinating and facilitating ean-six sigma-projects
- Lean-transformation PR support
- Ph.D in Economics, State Taxes Academy (Financial University), Moscow, Russia
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Moresteam, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, USA
- KAIZEN Practitioner (KAIZEN Institute Consulting Group); Moscow, Russia
- Professional in Higher Education; diploma of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation; Moscow, Russia
Natalia Maslova is highly experienced in developing and implementing lean-transformation programs and coaching lean-transformation teams, bringing with her a depth of academic background.
She works with manufacturing and financial firms (TOP-15) from the initial request to getting financial results. Natalia is experienced in over 40 lean management projects in Russia.
Natalia is an acknowledged expert in developing the personnel team’s problem-solving and innovation skills to sustain continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Prior to joining Liker Lean Advisors, Natalia was an external consultant and coach for a leading international consulting firm. She worked closely with executives, business leaders and Lean resources across the major companies of Russia: to develop senior leaders’ Lean thinking and leadership abilities as well as initial lean-team members PDCA thinking
She was also the director of the lean-management system at a TOP-10 Russian bank tasked with improving business results through deployment of the lean-transformation program and being an executives lean coach. Results include: the team of Black Belt lean-agents are formed; employees were trained and tested in lean-methodology; the program total gross savings $4.1 million.
Natalia was a lean-leader at the holding metallurgical company, where she implemented a lean-management system at the trading company (from development of firm’s Customer Focus strategy and forming operational KPIs to training employees, creating methodology and managing lean-projects)